Interior Options

Following pictures are all from the Glen-L project site, which I’m using to get an idea my options as I decide which parts of the interior to paint white and which parts to leave bright (i.e. natural wood).




I like this overall look a lot. Good balance of white and wood.


This is very similar to the above and I also like it a lot. This shows a couple of other options for the floor (I think it’s actually called the sole in a boat):
  • First the sole is a grid rather than parallel boards. I think I prefer the boards.
  • Second is notice the grid floor sits between the frames while the strips sit on top of them. A separate section of floor between each pair of frames gives you a bit more leg room, but the frames protrude above the floor. Not sure which I like. I’ll probably prototype both options to see which is more comfortable and looks better.  





























using to get an idea my options as I decide which parts of the interior to paint white and which parts to leave bright (i.e. natural wood). 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome

The Plans

Trim and some rigging and fittings